Documents test (with hints)

Step 1 of 44

    If your vehicle is required to have an MOT certificate you will need to make sure this is current before you are able to renew your vehicle excise licence (road tax). You can renew online, by phone or at certain post offices.
Rate this test
Total: 52 Average: 3.3